Hop, Hop, Hopping Along

By Biscuit

March 17, 2014

Hop, Hop, Hopping Along

I'm hopping to the Shop Hop. Okay, not exactly hopping as those who know me well would attest. I don't exactly "hop" anymore but I'm thinking about it. The weather looks like it is going to cooperate this year and we have BOGO specials (buy one, get one for those like me who didn't know what that meant), door prizes, popcorn and more deals. Also the lotion station will be open to make and take your lotion. We have been busy, busy, busy with our new expansion and are actually still working on it but a preview is ready for the shop hop. There are so many new essential oils and such in that we had to talk the guys into building a new area for them and they did a great job as usual. The loose leaf teas were spilling out of their aisle also so a new "tea tree" was built out of crates and they are all organized in their little cozy cubbies now. Speaking of crates- if you haven't seen our new "crate" way of displaying as the gentleman who makes them says, you will be in for a surprise. I put in a request for spring to be around the corner, so we are taking orders for onion plants, potatoes and chicks plus most of the seeds are here. All of our seeds are non-GMO and many are organic, heirlooms so hop on in and say hi!

Blog Archive
Related Topics
bogo (1)
Comments (11) - Post a Comment
Hello, please respond back if you read my comments. For sure, I wish I could write like you because your craft is enough to be an excellent writer, thanks!
cheap essay at 1:46am EDT - August 25, 2017
Bear in mind to investigate your college student services page for a writing focus our learning help focus
Paper Writing Help where you can get together with somebody and work through your written work square.
Alastair Arran at 4:16am EDT - September 27, 2017
I realize that I, and many children at my school, will ship tomorrow. Nobody is terrified of the world closure, however, there has been much discussed a school shooting like in Conn. At our school, because of dangers individuals have made in the previous week
Professional Essay Writers at 7:56am EDT - October 24, 2017
i moving to new York but i need to know where are there any hip hop shops with clothes from brands Ecko,Rocawear,Joker
help with assignment uk at 3:17am EDT - October 25, 2017
We have been occupied, occupied, occupied with our new development and are in reality as yet dealing with it however a review is prepared for the shop bounce. There are such a significant number of new basic oils and such in that we needed to talk the folks into building another zone for them and they made an incredible showing with regards to of course.
Michael Halloween Warrior Black Vest at 2:50am EST - November 22, 2017
I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you made in writing this article. so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you made in writing this article
write my dissertation at 7:27am EST - January 6, 2018
Your dog looks pretty confused. I hope he wasn't scared. I want you to read these papersmart.net reviews later.
Sean at 3:30am EDT - May 11, 2018
You have caught the words right from my mouth. :) lovestory
Posinee at 4:04am EDT - July 20, 2018
OUR COMMUNITY As a user, if your values don
Christopher at 6:18pm EDT - September 22, 2018
buy weed online canada We are passionate about great products and the legal distribution of medicinal marijuana. We bring a level of professional commerce, responsibility and innovation into a sector that before very recently didn
Chrisweed at 6:19pm EDT - September 22, 2018
Still it means alot especially when it comes to hiring the best coursework writing services as it is the only choice for students when they are stuck in their different tasks.
Chris Greenwalty at 8:44pm EDT - September 24, 2018